Oracle Day Events Highlight Theme of “Digital Disruption”
Belgrade, Serbia – March 31st, 2015
Cloud, big data, and mobile are transforming the modern business environment—as well as presenting new challenges and tremendous opportunities. The 2014-15 Oracle Day Event Series posts the question to business – “Are you ready to take advantage?”
The events offer delegates the opportunity to explore how these technologies can change their business, and learn from Oracle experts how to take control of their enterprise IT future.
- News Facts
- Following on from the Oracle OpenWorld 2014 event in San Francisco, Oracle is once again running a global series of high-profile events as a wide-ranging showcase for the innovations to be unveiled in California.
- Oracle Day events, under the headline “Make Digital Disruption an Opportunity for Innovation”, will be run in 32 cities across Europe, Middle East and Africa, as part of a global event series.
- The Oracle Day event in Belgrade, Serbia is planned for March 31st at the Hyatt. The keynote speaker will be Duncan Harvey, Head of Core Technology, Oracle Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), while we will also welcome on stage Michael Ramchand, Platforms Technical Director, Platform Architecture Group, Oracle Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), and Cesare Capobianco, Vice President, Business Applications, Oracle Russia, CIS, Turkey and Central Asia.
- Borrowing heavily from the success of Oracle’s customers, each event will be a powerhouse combination of business- and technology-focused tracks, all dedicated to one goal: showing attendees how the convergence of Cloud, Big Data and Mobile can change IT to a force that drives business innovation:
- Big Data and Business Analytics – get the most from all the data available to an organization, generating actionable insights that lead to better decision making.
- Your Cloud, Your Way – how Oracle’s cloud solutions can provide greater agility, and lower costs and risk—with flexible, tailored deployments.
- Re-Think Mobile – how Oracle’s complete, flexible mobile solutions can help organizations keep up with the demands of the modern workforce.
- Digital-Ready Applications – learn how to extend and enhance existing applications and competitive advantage.
- The Oracle Day series started in Europe with an event in Almaty, Kazakhstan on October 15, 2014
- Platinum Sponsor: Intel, Technology Partner: NEOS, Gold Sponsors: Asseco, ATOS, ComTrade, Digit, Fadata, Saga, Media sponsors: E Kapija, Internet Ogledalo, Svet kompjutera
- “Oracle OpenWorld is the industry’s most important conference, where the brightest minds meet the most innovative ideas.” said Tim Payne, VP of Marketing, Oracle EMEA. “This year we’ll get the latest perspectives on strategy and innovation from worldwide technology and industry experts. And through our Oracle Day events, we want to take this insight out to as many people as we can across the EMEA region.”